Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving memories





We ventured out the day after Thanksgiving...and no, we did not join in the "Black Friday" tradition. We attempted another great feat...we took the dreaded Christmas card photo. I personally love this event, but my husband, Nick, and our K-9 obsession, Dixie, seem to feel otherwise. I had a "pre-game" pep-talk with Nick about 3 weeks prior to the event, so he would be prepared. Dixie, on the other hand, got a pep-talk in the car on the way to the picture location. She, of course, was bribed with plenty of treats. I was so proud of them both. We were able to get some good shots in before it started to rain. Location: A covered bridge in McCalla/Tannehill and Photographer: My mom, JoAnn (a.k.a Grannie).











1 comment:

Alli said...

I LOVE it!!! Great pics! How am I going to compete? Did you fix them with a photo editor?

And I am SOOOoooo glad you've joined the blogosphere! Please keep it up :)