Monday, September 7, 2009

House updates ...

We have been in our house for two weeks now. It feels so nice to have everything unpacked and in its place. I was finally able to hang my hummingbird feeder. This was given to us a little over 3 years ago at one of our wedding showers. We had a hummingbird at our feeder a day after we hung it up. I think I now have three that come.

Check it out:




Also, we finally decided it was time to buy a lawn mower. Nick, has been very excited about this day because he has convinced himself that mowing the lawn is going to be fun. I think the truth finally came out when he told one of salesmen, "I'm kind of lazy, so I'm look'in for a self propel mower." I think it took him about an hour to cut the grass today, so we will see if it becomes a headache after a while.





No comments: