Sunday, September 26, 2010

quick update



Bryant will be 11 months old this weekend. I cannot believe how much he is developing and growing. He is talking a lot more, babble vs screaming...although, he still likes to scream, and loudly! He said Momma for the first time on Thursday. It was the sweetest thing...He was crawling after me and said it plain as day. The next day he said bottle. Crazy! He is cutting his fourth tooth...which makes him cranky. We took him to the park Saturday a.m. so he could swing...sweet boy loves to swing. He just laughs and laughs until the motion about puts him to sleep.




His favorite time of day is the bath-time. Note this picture of him in the tub with no water...it's almost like he is puzzled as to where the water might be. His clothes are on which means it is not bath time. He proceeded to crawl into our bathroom (we have a garden tub) and climbed up the little step. I caught him before he fell in and placed him in there. He played, crawled around for a good 10 min. I got him out and he crawled over to the shower and climbed in...I think he was trying to tell me he wanted a bath so he could splash, splash, splash!




No comments: