Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pictures from Bryants First day of MMO

I wished I was a fly on the wall to see B at school and this way I can be...

I am so thankful that Bryant's teacher takes pictures of the kids. She then puts them on a website for us to view. Love it!

This picture makes me laugh because I had not see pictures yet and was asking Bryant if he was happy. He got a kick out of me saying that word...I said it over and over and he would crack up...

This is why...The happy face from school...



I am so glad to see Bryant sitting with the other kids and eating his lunch. I was so worried this would be a issue for him. There is another picture of them during lunch time and it looks like he is having a staring contest with the little boy across from him...it's really intense.



I'm also happy to see the other kids have insulated lunch boxes. I sent B with this little Elmo tin box because the information online said they could only bring aluminum or plastic lunch boxes. So, B will be getting a better lunch box. Hopefully, with his name on it!

Bubbles...one can never go wrong with bubbles...And you can also see the apples on the ceiling. Bryant loves those apples...





1 comment:

Kasi said...

I am so glad he had a great day at MMO! It looks like this will be a smooth transition! :)