Thursday, October 6, 2011

Wear Orange to MMO day

Today, Bryant had to wear Orange to MMO. They wanted to take a group picture for the class website. Great idea! But Bryant has nothing orange. It's not his color...it does nothing for his eyes. So, I had to go out and buy something orange for him to wear. I got lucky and found this shirt at Target and snagged it...and the shoes too.

He looked so good today, not in the orange, but the outfit was pretty cute!



We get home today and I look at his daily sheet and it says that he did not enjoy the class picture. So, I am thinking that by the time I see these pictures he probably wasn't going to be in the class shot. Well, he made it! I'm sure there was some whining and maybe a tear, but hey, he's in the picture.



He and his favorite blanket made it into the picture.

Here are some others of him from today:

A little craft time...



Story time...



Picture time...



He's over it, but so are the others in my opinion...



Prayer time...
They are teaching them "God our Father"



Lunch time...

1 comment:

Kasi said...

I think he looks GREAT in orange! :) War Eagle!