Monday, January 16, 2012

Bryant

I'm in awe of the changes we have seen in Bryant since he turned 2. He is maturing in features as well as personality. He is so smart and has us figured out! He is repeating everything we say so we have to be very careful. He is learning so much and understands what things are and what they are for. For example, he knows his plate goes in the dishwasher...he even says, dishwasher. He knows that he needs toothpaste for his toothbrush. He even says, toothpaste. The other night he pointed to my Dr. Pepper can and said drink. I said, yes Bryant that is mommy's drink, but he wasn't satisfied with my response...He was trying to tell me that he needed a drink. He didn't have a cup/drink at the table with his dinner. He can put his shoes on all by himself and he has even started drying himself off after having a shower. We were at the Dr. the other day and he was making faces at himself in the mirror. He does that at home too, but this time I got the picture...



Enjoying a sucker from his stocking...






He has picked up on some of the things we do to care for Bradley and has begun imitating what we do. He will hold and rock his stuffed Clifford, Curious George and Scout. He also puts them in the bouncy seat or swing and says they are nite-nite. He even pretends to feed them.

I arrived early on Tuesday to pick Bryant up from MMO and they were coming back from a walk around the church. He was holding the rope ring!!! in line with all of the other kids. If you recall a past post about the rope ring you will understand this is a big deal. I about lost it, cried... I had to dart out of sight really fast so he didn't see me and come running.

I was just sitting here thinking about him and had to share all of this with you.

1 comment:

Casey said...

Love, love, love! He's getting so big!!!