Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hand, Foot and Mouth, GET OUT!...

This virus has lasted too long and needs to hit the road. Lucky for us Bryant has never been this sick...so, when it happens it is challenging and emotionally exhausting. He was exposed on Friday and didn't show symptoms until Tuesday. He didn't eat for two days, Wednesday and Thursday, and barely drank anything. The only thing he wanted was milk and even than he probably only had a cup a day. I offered him jello, ice cream, pop-sickles, pudding and yogurt. Nothing!

I never got a great look, but his mouth was obviously the worst. He was always pointing at it and would cry. He would also point at his head, so he had to have had a headache. He would hold his hands out and cry, but they really didn't have that many bumps on them. He also had bumps on his bottom, knees and calves.

This picture was from Thursday morning. Poor baby!



and this one is from Saturday night...



He has been off of his schedule slightly. He didn't nap on Wednesday, but he did lay in his crib for an hour. He went down for his nap on Thursday and Friday at 11:00. He was actually falling asleep sitting on the floor with a book. It was pitiful. He went to bed at 6:00 Friday night and 6:30 last night. I was worried he wouldn't sleep that great but he slept all night every night.

He seems to be getting his appetite back and he has been more playful today. Here he is this afternoon playing with his grocery cart in my shoes...I guess he was pretending to be me...



I have kept my hands washed and I have sprayed Lysol all over everything, so Bradley seems to be doing fine, so far.

He is our little chunky monkey. I kiss on him all of the time. He is the cutest baby ever! and I just love him so, so much!

Bradley sitting in his bumbo cutting up with his daddy...



I still don't think he looks anything like Bryant...



This is a picture of me and Bryant when he was 12 weeks old...



Me and Bradley...12 weeks



Please ignore me...I'm a hot mess and I need a beauty day...That's what happens when you haven't left your house in 5 days. I did get out for a couple hours on Saturday. I went to the grocery store and then home depot to buy a new lamp. Get excited!

Bradley's bath-time on Saturday...



Bradley is doing pretty good at staying on schedule and he has been sleeping through the night.

Here he is the other night passed out after his last bottle...

No comments: