You know that funny joke people tell about the difference between someone who is naked and someone who is necked...If you are naked you do not have clothes on. If you are necked you do not have clothes on and you are up to something. Well, my two year old was necked this morning and taught me the difference between someone who poops and someone who sh*ts...Can you guess the difference...You poop in a diaper. You sh*t on the floor, step in it, play in it, then walk across the carpet (with it all over your feet) to tell me about it....Uh, oh...
Yep, that's the difference. The rookie mistake was not putting a diaper on him after our shower this morning. It didn't even cross my mind since he had gone once this morning and I saw him pee in the shower...he thinks that is funny. I was getting dressed and the next thing I know he is next to me saying Uh, oh...wash hands.
Oh well, you live, you learn. Good thing I know the difference now.
Sorry if this is offensive to anyone, but again, I post these things so that I have a record of them. I had to post this because I do want to remember this and I do want Bryant to read this one day. He needs to know that I had to explain to him what happened, what he did and proceed to spend the next hour (or more) of my life cleaning it up. He needs to know that he followed me around repeating...Mommy, pick up poo-poo. And I would confirm and say, yes, mommy pick up poo-poo. Good times!
1 comment:
Oh my oh my- I laughed out loud. Thank you for teaching me the difference. Amanda- this might make national headlines :) Your attitude is priceless!
Post a Comment