Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Big boy haircut TWO

Bryant got his 2nd big boy hair cut yesterday. He did great and I could take pictures. The only part he didn't like was the clippers. He loved the dum-dum suckers too; he picked them out. The first one was root beer and the second, butterscotch. I'm thinking those will be our potty training treat when the time comes. MMs aren't cutting it anymore. That was our "please take your medicine" treat.


































Spitting image of his daddy...


 


Bradley has found a new napping spot.  Last week while my mom was here she casually laid him down on the couch and he fell asleep and slept so well.  I did it yesterday and he slept great even while B was watching Cars.  I know it's not the safest place, but what is so surprising to me is how still he is.  He 's a little rolly-polly in his crib, but I seriously lay him down on the couch, give him his paci and blanket and he drifts off to sleep.














My sweet babies...
Also, a good before shot of B and his hair...

The neighbors have a "forest" (not judging - just and observation) in their front yard which has made a nice home for this little guy...


















This little bunny, and I mean little, has been outside eating the berries that have fallen on the ground.  It is the cutest little thing.  Its ears are so tiny and its little white tail is just beginning to show.  Bryant doesn't get that he needs to be quiet when the bunny is outside as to not scare it away.  But he hasn't scared it away, yet....It's us taking pictures that scares it away or opening the garage door. 

No comments: