Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Four Christmas round-up...

NOT!!!

Not like you all have been waiting by the computer or anything...but I'm behind on my blogging.  I was getting a "you are out of space" error, but I checked my space...I have plenty...I'm stumped.  I hope I can get a couple of pictures on here, as that is the root of my "space" problem, apparently. 



Anyway, I've decided that I will spare everyone and not give our four Christmas round up this year.  I will for sure be out of space then.  We had a blast in AL, as always.  We are very blessed and so very thankful for our family. 

This is how we all felt when it was over...













Santa landed.  We had a great Christmas at home and I was able to make my family a delicious meal.  According to Nick it was just like being in Alabama...so, in my book, that means I did a GREAT job.  I made Dressing, Giblet Gravy, Hash-brown Casserole and Corn Casserole.  We got a small ham from Kroger and I had to fry some okra.  Delicious!!!


















 This is how we all felt after dinner...













A little bit of love....



I love my family so much!  Feeling very blessed.

Merry Belated Christmas and Happy Belated New Year!





2 comments:

Casey said...

Love it!!! Your meal looks delicious! YUM-O!

Kasi said...

So sweet! I'm thinking you did a great job on the meal too....it looked yummy!