Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bryant - 5 months

It has been a fun couple of months. Bryant is getting so big. I know, I know...I say that every time I post a new blog, but its true. They do grow up fast!

He is also an official "thumb sucker"! It is so cute, but I hope its a habit we will be able to break when the time is right.



I absolutely love this picture of Bryant. He just loves sitting in his bumbo seat. He is also so responsive to my voice now which is really cool. I just hope it stays that way through the years...if you know what I mean.

For some reason he tends to lean over when sitting in his bumbo seat. Most of the time he is checking out his toes...



Here we are outside on a Saturday afternoon. Now that the weather is changing we are able to get outside more. We were getting ready to go for a walk...watching daddy wash the car. The best is Dixie girl right there with us. The whole family outside enjoying the nice day.







Dixie didn't get to go with us on the walk, but we did get to break in the umbrella stroller. It was nice! Great for gamedays!

Bryant thoroughly enjoys his exer-saucer. He just cuts up with this blue star. I wish I spoke his language sometimes...this high pitch laugh too that makes you smile from the inside out! AMAZING!



Some other exciting, non Bryant news...

I had to have an ingrown toenail removed. OUCH!!! Lets just say, I do not wish that pain on my worst enemy (if I had any enemies).

My good friend, Michelle, came to the rescue, again.

She was by my side the whole time. I squeezed her entire body during the procedure...well, the needle part. They gave me 3 shots in my toe to numb it before removing the ingrown. It really hurt!

Here we are at the Dr. office...this is an action shot. This is my real face right before they were to give me the shots in my toe.





Here is my toe after the procedure. All bandaged up and still numb:



And just to be sure I was ok and still breathing after the traumatic experience...an after shot:




The healing process is taking longer than I had hoped but at least they let me keep my toe.

We have a bunny in our backyard!!!

I saw it a few times and Dixie, of course, would notify us when it was out there, but I never got a picture until recently.



It has a white fluffy tale and everything. Fitting that this is right before Easter.

When Nick gets Bryant home in the evenings he likes to sit him outside in his bouncy seat while he waters the grass seed he put out (which the bunny eats). Here is Bryant relaxing in his seat, but in an awkward place on the deck. I guess Nick was keeping him out of the direct sun light.




Easter weekend pics to come. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Alli said...

B sure does love that thumb! I need to see him more so he will know his Aunt Alli is the best!!! I can't believe your toe!--why didn't I see it on Easter?