
I just melt when I see them together...my two handsome boys!!!
I love you Nick!

Oh, and I cannot forget Daddy's little girl...who's not so little anymore. Dixie must be included in everything!
The Ham
Nick headed out of town on Fathers Day, so Bryant and I (Dixie too) headed to Sweet Home Alabama for a couple days.
Bryant sure loves his Pappy.
Can you see the resemblance? Definitely a Marler!


Granny had to get in on some snuggle action. Bryant is the best little snuggle-er. This is after bath-time...settling in for the night...

Bryant wakes up in a good mood. He is also aware when the camera is on him...
Our little ham!

It was really hot so we decided to take Bryant to the back yard for some pool time.
Gotta love a good inflatable pool!
Maw Maw Marler and Aunt Resa came to visit with us on Monday (6/21). I was happy they were able to come as they had not seen Bryant since Easter.



Tuesday was a big day. First, we went to Granny's office.

Then we went to see Aunt June (aka Maw Maw June). That was really special since she had not seen Bryant since he was a few months old.



Wednesday morning we went over to Alli and Rob's so Bryant could hang with his cousins; John and Reid.


I love this picture. You can see how tall Bryant is and how he can finally wear his Sperry's...just like daddy!



Dixie looooovvvveeeessss her little brother....can't you tell...




1 comment:
Such a cutie. :)
Post a Comment