Sunday, November 14, 2010

Do'in some Cook'in, Heal'in and Use'in a Walker



I've been do'in some cook'in lately. I'm happy to say that my freezer is pretty stocked. I made this meal on Friday night. It was a new recipe that I saw on the Food Networks, Giada at Home.

Chicken Milanese with Tomato and Fennel Sauce

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/chicken-milanese-with-tomato-and-fennel-sauce-recipe/index.html



American - Italian

We had Green Bean Casserole as a side (also a new recipe). I wasn't sure about feeding Bryant the chicken dish so I made something I knew he would love.



I took this picture of Bryant before church this morning. He found something else to bang his head on. He was actually rocking back and forth hitting the back of his head on the wood island. I hope this is just an attention getting phase.



Dixie is do'in a lot better. We go to the vet tomorrow so I'm anxious to see what the Dr. has to say about her progress.




Bryant is using his walker to get around these days. It's really funny, so I got it on video to share.

Look at him go...



1 comment:

The Boney's said...

Yum O on the food! Bradford just made her recipe of White Chicken Chili- so good too! Bryant is such a cutie! Hope to see you guys in ATL when we are in town for the SEC Championship!