He is also cutting more teeth. His bottom big boy teeth are in. His top ones came in a while back and that's when we promoted to a real tooth brush. So far he doesn't mind it. I need to get a pic of me brushing his teeth. It's funny!
He is walkin' all over the house. So, we're learning to hold Momma's hand so he can start stretching his legs outside of these walls.
He is OBSESSED with watching VeggieTales. He watches the same DVD over and over. Nick and I have crossed over...we find ourselves singing the songs!!!
Today, I was hard at work sewing and started to sing...
I'm busy, busy, dreadfully busy,
You've no idea what I have to do
Busy, Busy, shockingly busy,
Much, much too busy for you...
Flibber-O-Lou - That's from the story of the good Samaritan, if you were wondering.
Anyway, I took this picture of him today watching it...
He is always so serious.
A while back, when I attempted to make my first "John John" I messed up when I cut the pattern so I cut off the top and made B these shorts...and later created the matching onesie.
They are a size 2, but I went ahead and put them on him to see how they turned out. He wouldn't model for me...
Don't-cha just love the spaghetti stains on his face?
It's a cute little outfit. Too bad I don't have anymore of that Alabama fabric. I do have some hounds-tooth. Is that tacky?
No comments:
Post a Comment