Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekend

Last weekend Nicks dad (Alan - aka Awgie) came to visit us and this weekend my parents were here, JoAnn (Granny) and Barry (Pappy). They have not visited "the big city", as my dad would say, since last July. I'm so happy they were able to make the trip. B was too...he loved having them here. We kept him awake a little longer Friday night so he could see them. He was so excited...he had to play a quick game of hat with his Granny, then it was off to nite-nite. We enjoyed Lasagna for dinner and BR ice cream cake for dessert in celebration of my dad's birthday. Happy Birthday Dad!

Saturday was a good day. We all woke up with the birds, literally...why do they have to be so loud? We had breakfast then got ready for the day. We had a surprise visit from Alli and Rob. They were in town celebrating their wedding anniversary. Happy Anniversary y'all!

We headed out for some errands, came home for a hot-dog lunch then it was nap time. Later, my dad and I went out in search of a helicopter for B...but I think the big boys enjoyed it too. We had a steak dinner, some more of that yummy ice cream cake, then a friendly game of pictionary, which my mom and I dominated!

B sure loved having his good buddy, Patch, in town too. I think he likes that Patch is more on his level. I think Dixie enjoyed having Patch here too. She likes to pick on him, sometimes.

It was a great visit and I hope they get to come back again really soon.

Here are some pictures and videos to enjoy...

















1 comment:

Kasi said...

He has one of the cutest laughs ever!