I love this picture. He was sitting in his chair working his puzzle and we were talking about his birthday. He turns around and if you notice he is kind of counting with his fingers. We were naming all of the people coming to his birthday party. He was so cute. I think he understands a little bit. They have celebrated a couple of his school friends birthdays so he knows "happy birthday". My brother also celebrated a birthday so we talked about that a lot. Plus, his birthday party decorations have the dining room pretty messy right now so he knows that it is his "happy birthday party" and "happy birthday suckers". Poor buddy is being so understanding about having suckers in plain sight and understanding those are for his birthday and he cannot have them until his birthday.
Other than party planning, not much else is going on these days. The boys and I have been sick with colds/sinus yuck, again. Not fun. Moms don't get sick days. Nick has managed to stay well, but he is predicting that he will be sick by tomorrow. We will see...
Nick's dad drove over for a visit. The boys enjoyed playing with Awgie...
I found this picture and had to share. We switched Bryant's crib to a bed last month because he started trying to climb out. It really wasn't a difficult transition, but we would find him in this position, a lot...
Sometimes he would even be in floor. I would look at the monitor and he wouldn't be in his bed, so I'd go in the room, and he would be in the floor, asleep. I started watching him more on the monitor...he would get up and get a book and bring it to his bed and look at it and just fall asleep. So cute. I snagged this picture when I went in there to put him back in the bed. Dixie has to be a part of everything...
2 comments:
Love these sweet pictures and Dixie's little snout in the last photo! So cute!!!
Bryant is such a big boy! Can you believe he's almost three!?!? Time flies, my friend.
Post a Comment