Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Party Day for the Bear...

I went to see the movie Twilight, Breaking Dawn, last year the Saturday before Bradley was born and remember thinking that a year sure was a long time to wait to see the second part of the movie...Well, as I sat in the theater yesterday watching the second part I thought...man, this year really has flown by. I cannot believe my Bradley bear will be one in a few days. He is walking, drinking milk and does everything he can to keep up with his brother. He will pretty much eat anything and has gotten better about taking naps... although, I cannot guarantee how long they will be.  He loves dancing to music and he will hum along with you when you sing to him while rocking him to sleep. When he started taking his first steps we took him to get shoes...he fit in an extra wide shoe. He can wear anything from an 18 month to a 2t depending on the brand. We catch him watching TV and he tries to repeat words. He is in cahoots with the dog because he sneaks food to her over the side of the high chair. He is a paci baby and he smiles with his entire body (just like his brother did, the smiling, not the paci).

We celebrated his first year on Saturday with family in AL. Here are a few party pics...













I made this cake from scratch.  I love Caramel cake so I kinda made this one for myself...Bradley got his own little birthday cake...





















Muffins instead of cupcakes...


















The only family shot...
















Bradley got his very own cake.  He really wasn't sure what to do with it.  It took him a while but he finally figured it out...






















Thank you all for celebrating Bradley with us!

2 comments:

Kasi said...

How precious! I love the fall themed party! Good job, Mama!

P.S. - I sure miss having my sweet friends nearby.....I can't convince Hank to go see Twilight with me!

Amanda "Mandy" Gardner said...

Kasi, I was at Twilight by myself...Nick wouldn't see that movie if his life depended on it...not even just to get popcorn, sit in the back and read on his phone with ear buds in. I enjoy movies by myself, sometimes. Went alone last yr to Twilight and also saw both Sex and the City's alone.