Friday, January 16, 2009

Mov'in on Up ...

Well, it is finally here. Spanx is moving to its new home in Buckhead. We are so fortunate to be moving to one of the most luxurious new high rises in Buckhead, the Sovereign.

We are occupying the 17th and 18th floors.

The ribbon cutting ceremony was Thursday evening with champagne for all to celebrate this historic occassion.

Here are Sara (owner) and Laurie Ann (CEO) standing at the main entrance on the 17th floor ready to cut the ribbon and let us see our new digs.



We first stepped into the main entrance on the 17th floor...made are way around and then snuck up to 18 to see the rest.

My team, product development, will live on the 18th floor. It is soooo nice!!!! Can't wait 'till Tuesday, our first day.

Here is my new cubie and the really pretty light fixture above:



Here are Michelle and I in our new cubie's:






A room with a view ...




This is the view from our design room. WOW!


More pics to come when I have a real camera with me. These were taken with my camera phone.

2 comments:

Alli said...

Where's all the pink? Now I need to see this office... What's Sara's office look like?

Amanda "Mandy" Gardner said...

No pink, just red, black and white.
It is not all finished, so I will have to take pics of it later.