You definitely cannot see dimples in this picture, but I still love it...who wouldn't love those cheeks.
Cracking up...
My other main squeeze...
This kid blows me away.
I have to share a quick story. He was rolling his arms last night and saying, what I finally interrupted as...Wheels on the Bus. So, I started singing it and rolling my arms and he put his head in his hands. He then looks up at me with this big grin and does it with me as I sing the song.
Nick's cousin, Scott, came over on Saturday and we had a grand ole time...Bryant thought he was here to play with him all day. Scott was a great sport. He played in the sand and colored with Bryant.
Not much else going on in our world. We are just happy to finally be healthy. Let's hope we can stay that way for a while...
1 comment:
Love the first picture of you and Bradley. You're looking good, Mama!
Post a Comment