Monday, November 7, 2011

Hat, Hat, Hat! Bryant knows alot about that!

We recently celebrated Bryant's 2nd Birthday. The party theme was hats...Bryant loves hats! Family and friends came to the party at my parents house wearing their favorite hat. We all had a great time hanging out, eating yummy food and enjoying our time with the B man.





When I first decided that hats were going to be the theme I had a really hard time trying to figure out how I was going to make it all work. I knew I had to use all the hats that Bryant plays with, but the trouble was how was I going to make that look cute. I think I accomplished my goal...

















As warned, I did get a little choked up during the Birthday song. It was short lived though because I couldn't help but laugh at how B was eating his cupcake...



I ended up letting B open his presents. I had first thought I wouldn't because I didn't want to overload his senses, but he seemed ok after the first few so we kept on going. He got a lot of wonderful things. Thank you everyone!

He took a nice long nap when the party was over and was ready to play when he got up. The first thing he wanted to play with was his new blocks...



We would build towers and he would knock them down....boooooooooommmmmm!

He got a Lightning McQueen Light. The best part is that it talks when you press the button. He thinks it's hilarious when McQueen says, "That's what I'm talkin' about!"



Thank you everyone for making his day so special.

1 comment:

Kasi said...

Such a cute party, Mandy! You did an awesome job. I love all the pics!