Answer: Northside Hospital
That's right folks, Bradley will be here on Friday!!!
My Dr. called me this morning and said he thought we needed to deliver this week. Our conversation did not consist of anything that I am not already aware of...so please know this is not an emergency situation. He asked if I wanted to deliver on Thursday since he would be on call. I honestly considered it. How cool would it be to have two Holiday babies, Halloween and Thanksgiving. BUT, we would be at a different Northside location (Forsyth) and logistically, it didn't make sense. So, Friday it is. We just don't know what time and who is doing the C-Section. I will post an update when all is confirmed. We should know tomorrow.
I am still scheduled to see Dr. McDaniel on Wednesday for a non-stress test. Then Friday our sweet, honey baked turkey will be delivered!
I had blood work today and an ultrasound. The blood work should be back on Wed, but who knows given the holiday. Bradley was asleep during the ultrasound, but we were able to wake him. He responded well today, which means he continues to thrive.
I will be 37 weeks and 1 day pregnant on Friday, even though 37 weeks is considered full term there are risks to delivering. His lungs could be a bit premature and he would need support with that which means he would need to be taken to NICU. So, our prayers are for a safe delivery and also for the Dr.s to make the best decisions when it comes to Bradley's health.
No comments:
Post a Comment