Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A little cuteness...

Bryant said to Nick this morning,..."Daddy, give mommy a kiss."
You see, Nick kisses me goodbye every morning while I am sitting at the table sipping on my awake juice (coffee).  Bryant likes to see daddy out the door and knows that just before he does that Nick kisses me goodbye.  It was the sweetest thing. Had to share that. 

I took this picture before we left the house yesterday...



We met Bryant's teachers yesterday.  They were nice, and experienced.  I can't really tell if Bryant liked them.  He had some anxiety, but I think that will pass, as it did last year...once he gets in a routine.  He kept repeating, "He not like this room."  His Wee School room is the same as his Sunday School room.  I asked him why he didn't like the room and he couldn't tell me.  I think he was just anxious and nervous. 

When we arrived I thought he was going to be fine.  He ran right to his room from last year and knocked on the door.  When I told him that wasn't his room this year he didn't like that too much. 

I thought it would help for him to see his teachers from last year, but his lead teacher, Miss Lissette, left Wee School.  We found Ms. Bobbie's room and he like that.  He gave her a high five. 

We have our second appointment with the developmental pediatrician today.  He is going to be "tested" today.  I have no idea what he will be doing, but my guess is it will the be same evaluation he has had in the past.  I'll update on that later. 

He had a good speech appointment yesterday.  He did some new things.  Plus, we are teaching him to say, "I don't know" when he doesn't know the answer to something vs just repeating your question over and over and over.

His evaluation for Cobb County schools in scheduled for September 17th.  No clue about that either, but at least it is on the calendar.

Nick and I are in the process of canning some fresh vegetables.  We have wanted to do it but just recently purchased all the stuff.  We canned our first veggie, beans, over the weekend.














Bryant would say, "Pop beans with daddy"...






















Poor little Bradley didn't nap Monday.  He finally gave it up while I was cooking dinner...


















Because the weather has been so nice we have been going outside in the evenings.  Bryant sees all of the other kids playing outside and says, "He go play". 



He likes watching the kids ride their scooters, so we finally put his together (thank you Aunt Resa and Sam).  We have saved this toy until it was the right time for him to use it.

Bryant helping me put his scooter together...



















I didn't get a picture outside, but we let him use it inside too...



















Not the best video.  I hope to get him scooting outside...


I don't want to leave little Bradley out.  He has his two bottom teeth.  He is a mess.  I hate teething!!!!
He still hasn't "crawled" but can get to where he wants to go.  He just kinda worms his way backwards.  He is trying to pull up...can get to his knees.  He likes standing and holding on to something. 








 


No comments: