Today was Bryant's first day of Preschool!!! Get excited!!!
He will be attending Wee School three days this year; TWTh. I hope three days works out, but if not I am sure we can switch back to two days; TTh. He will be able to continue with this speech therapy on Thursdays. His BCW therapist will come there so that is nice.
He was ready to go and went straight to the room, but that's when the anxiety set in. He didn't cry, just frowned. He went to his teacher and then I just turned around and walked away. The transition will get better and better each day, just like last year.
I had Zumba class today...first time taking a fitness class so I was excited to try it out. Bradley went to the nursery for an hour. They said he was a little angel. He had his bottle and played on the floor and never made a sound. Zumba was hard, but fun. I took an aerobics class in college and had a hard time keeping up with the steps. I can shake it like a salt shaker, but have trouble with the steps. I kinda did my own thing. It was fun! It is definitely a great, fun way to work out.
I can't really tell how his day went today. He was standing and watching them do a silly dance when I was out in the hall waiting. He's not much of a joiner when it comes to dancing, but we'll see if that will change as he gets more acclimated.
His teachers don't mess around. They make the kids sit down and wait until their name is called before they can run to mommy. Good thing B couldn't see me, he would have freaked.


1 comment:
Yeah for school! I'm so ready for Reed to start back and I think he is to he just doesn't know it. hahaha
Alissa
Post a Comment