Monday, August 6, 2012

What happens at GaGa's, stays at GaGa's...

Bryant stayed with my parents, GaGa and PapPap, last week.  He stayed with them over spring break and had such a great time...mom wanted to keep him again before school started back.  Bryant LOVES GaGa and Pap Paps house because he LOVES to be outside and GaGa does too.  So, it works. They had a fun week together playing outside because that is pretty much what they did, unless it rained.  B would come inside for snacks, meals and naps.  Here are some pictures.  In no particular order...

On my way to GaGa's...














I ate all of marshmallows out of the lucky charms, so GaGa decides to give me real marshmallows...a new favorite snack...














My grandmother, Maw Maw Marler, came into town and stayed one night so she could spend time with Bryant.  My mom told me later that B put on a show for her.

Maw Maw reading Corduroy to B...













Bryant got to go visit with Miss Jan (Nana).  She drives a school bus, so I guess my mom wanted my heart to stop when I saw this picture...I am so not ready for this, yet...














It's hot, gotta have a popsicle...














B loves playing with the rocks.  Rocks and trucks outside in a swim diaper...Good times...














This may be a chick car, but I'll drive it...














I get away with lots at GaGa's house.  I only got 1 timeout the whole week...and it wasn't for doing this...














Taking a break from the heat, eating a snack and watching Mickey Mouse...













My pal, Patch.  He sure is a messy eater...














Thank you Gaga for taking care of me.  I had a great time with you, Pap Pap, Uncle B and Patch.

1 comment:

Kasi said...

The school bus picture, makes me want to break out in hives. At least we have a few more years before that's a reality!